Welcome to the Canadiens Connection via Rocket Sports Radio. This engaging podcast featured on All Habs Hockey Magazine connects Habs fans with their beloved team from a source they know and trust.
Canadiens Connection is hosted by Joe Whalen (@JoeWhalen19) and Rick Stephens (@AllHabs) with contributions from Chris G. This talented team of credentialed journalists come together to share their valued insight.
Canadiens Connection is just that – a connection between fans, journalists, players, coaches, management to thoroughly discuss their favorite game in an informative, thought provoking, and entertaining way.
This Week’s Show: Habs Begin Off-Season
Segment 1: Week in Review, Habs News, League News
- Taking a look at the Habs exciting prospect defenceman, Mattias Norlinder.
- Max Domi removed references to the Montreal Canadiens from his bios on social media. What role did Marc Bergevin's comments about Domi's uncertain future have in that?
- They Said What? Hearing from a handful of Habs players talking about the Playoffs, Brett Kulak, Jeff Petry, Jesperi Kotkaniemi and Tomas Tatar. While Phillip Danault voiced some displeasure with his role.
- Arizona Coyotes get penalized.
- The Pittsburgh Penguins and Toronto Maple Leafs make a deal centred around Kasperi Kapanen.
- Allan Walsh put his client Marc-Andre Fleury in a difficult situation with a social media post that had the hockey world talking.
Segment 2: Claude Julien Press Conference
- Claude Julien spoke to the media for the first time since his medical procedure after he experienced chest pains in the Toronto bubble. He updated his status going forward and gave his thoughts on what he saw from his team. Rick and Joe share their thoughts on what we heard from the Habs bench boss.
Segment 3: Have Your Say
- Social media reactions.
- Listener's calls and texts
- Bad tweet of the week